- Jaeger is back from his trip!
- Calvin and I both survived Jaeger being gone for 5 days.
- The house has been cleaned and has mostly recovered from our benign neglect in December.
- Calvin’s obsession with planes continues. Last night he was talking about planes in his sleep. It was cute but not entirely restful to hear variations of “hanes! hanes!” being muttered. He also is enjoying other large mechanical items such as buses and trucks. Now that he’s forward facing in the car seat, he is continually pointing these out to me.
- Calvin has taken to ordering the cats around. In fact, I think his first real sentence is officially, “Fi ease moosh” (Five, please move).
- Got 3 boxes of donations packed.