- Calvin was in a good mood most of this morning. After breakfast, he sat quietly in my lap for several minutes while we read stories. Then he played around in the living until it was time for our mini-morning walk and his nap.
- I had 1/2 hour extra after I finished cleaning the house today. So I actually had a leisurely lunch before heading to work at Erie (normally I eat while I work to save time).
- Calvin is actually starting to “eat” with his spoon. That is, he understands the basic concept but has trouble actually getting food in his mouth. I was making a big deal and clapping every time he managed to get the spoon in his mouth which he really loved. It was obvious that he was repeating the actions because of the praise.
- Threw out an old jar of bath salts.
- Breakfast – Steel-cut oats with berries, and soy milk
- Morning Snack – 8 milk chocolate chips and a graham cracker
- Lunch – Pea Soup with 2 pieces of garlic bread spread with margarine and 1 piece dark chocolate
- Snack – 3 dark chocolate pieces
- Supper – 1 1/2 servings of Asparagus Ravioli with Marinara sauce and a dark chocolate piece
- After Dinner Treat – 3 Kiwi
- 15 min walk around the neighborhood with Calvin on my back
- 15 min ab exercises