- Calvin has been very restless for the last couple of nights. This has meant very restless nights for the rest of the family.
- I haven’t exercised in over a week. I was planning to start this week but with having to get up so much for Calvin, I think I need my sleep more than getting up early to exercise.
- Jaeger’s back! Not only is it nice to have my husband back in my bed for the normal reasons but it’s also much warmer. I had to add a second blanket while he was gone.
- I bought a bunch of sweat pants for Calvin in preparation for potty training. He has fallen in love with them. He’s currently on our couch trying to put one on by himself. He doesn’t want any help from mommy! He can consistently put one leg through correctly but getting a second leg in has stumped him so far.
- I haven’t had time recently to do anything. I’m hoping to get a bit of time tonight to do something useful.