Someday I’m going to post more than just menus. However, this will have to wait till Calvin goes back to a normal sleep routine . . .
- Sunday: “Curried Squash Soup” from The Roasted Vegetable by Andrea Chesman with Steamed Asparagus and Bread
- Monday: “Millet and Chickpea Pilaf with Saffron and Tomatoes” from Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone by Deborah Madison with Stuffed Acorn Squash and Halloween Candy (Double the Millet dish for freezing)
- Tuesday: Takeout
- Wednesday: “Ratatouille” from Moosewood Cookbook by Mollie Katzen (double for freezing)
- Thursday: Leftovers
- Friday: Braised Tofu with Wild Rice and Edamame in the Pod
- Spinach and Cheese Ravioli with Broccoli