- Went to a Mommy group yesterday which was nice. Calvin seemed to have a lot of fun exploring a new house and I enjoyed talking to other women.
- My new kitchen computer arrived yesterday which has consumed most of my spare time recently. I stayed up way too late working on customizing it. However, I’m already in love with having a dedicated kitchen computer. I’ve got all the major customization done and now I’m working on figuring out the little things that will make my kitchen experience better.
- The weather today wasn’t conducive to a park visit. However, we did venture outside briefly between the rain. I pulled out an old green recycling bin we had because I thought Calvin would enjoy climbing into it. However, he decided to use it as a walking prop and pushed it for several houses until we hit another street. It made a horrible scraping sound the entire time but Calvin didn’t seem to mind.
- Shredded some old receipts I found from 2008.
- Breakfast – Oatmeal
- Snack – 1 1/2 graham crackers
- Lunch – Toasted Cheese Sandwhich
- Snack – 1 cookie and 3 dark chocolate pieces
- Supper – Spicy Mung beans with Wild Rice topped with greek yogurt
- Evening Treat – 1 dark chocolate piece.